Friday, June 11, 2010

Collaboratively Captioned

at this age and point in time I try to recall places to places to where my foot laid in out of towns from the past, but for some reasons and situations... rarely I had pictures of...

Bulacan - since childhood (Valenzuela used to be part of Bulacan where I live)

Laguna - since childhood (My mom's birth nest) 

Nueva Ecija - when I was in High School I guess 

Baguio City - with SK group - 1997 

Tagaytay high nests - on my 20th, then 24th - 2000 and 2004 

Tuguegarao - a far off wedding for a Friend - 2004 

Sariaya and Tayabas, Quezon  - Zany with Irene, Sheryl and Heidhee  - 2004

Iba, Zambales - Albert Smith Company outing - 2005

Pangasinan - Holy week with DCC family - 2005 

Puerto Galera, Mindoro - fighting the heat of summer with Bes Alliz  - 2005

UAE - colorful sands of my time - 2 years of my life - 2005 to 2007 

Singapore - a day in Sentosa - 2007 

Boracay - beach troopers with Balik Bayan relatives  - 2007 

Bacoor, Imus, Gen. Trias, Cavite - UMMANI trips and visited UAE friends homey - 2007 & 2008

Palawan - your irresistible charm with DCC Family - 2008 

Tanay, Rizal - serene summer with DCC family - 2009

and so now... photos are a domain of indulgence with light, graphics, people, environment, places, decisive moments, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment